About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Dare I?


Dare I?

So, when “s” and I began dating last Feb.  I was afraid and distant.  People leave and my heart just couldn’t stand another break up.

Break up is just what we did.  Looking back now, it is clear that he wasn’t ready and I pushed too hard.  it saddens me that we could not work this out… but it is ok.   Now.

So I am having dinner with someone tonight.  This is taking everything I have to do this.  So, am I just not ready or what? 

Last night I talked to a guy on the phone for over an hour.  He was nice (is nice) has his stuff together, retired from Govt service, goes to the gym, has 2 kids and 5 grandkids, been divorced for 13 years..  loves to read, ride bikes, oh and he attends my church, although he would be on the other side of the street…… then it starts to fade.  No camping, no kayaking, no summers swimming…  Am I picking him apart?

This is not the guy I am having dinner with tonight.

Am I ready to venture out?  I truly wish I could know someone first then go out rather than these internet dates that you are just thrust upon…

Then again, my interest just wanes.  So, that may have a huge impact on the whole dating scene anyway.

 

Stay tuned………………

No comments:

Post a Comment