About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Quiet is good.

Beautiful Saturday afternoon and evening.  After doing the normal errands this morning I came home and relaxed till late today.  I had to get out and run.  I went to our green trail.  It was chilly but the evening sky was awash in pinks, blues, yellows, reds.  Absoulutely gorgeous.  I ran into a friend (God thing?)  which was good to visit with her.

Tomorrow is the man child's 32nd bday.  You know that in itself is a miracle.  Fantastic miracle.  We will eat and enjoy company.  Awesome.

Still working through some 'alone' time.  Love, love the freedom I have.  But there is a longing that stirs most of the time.  But, I will wait. 

Not much to write about.. I have been silent for a few weeks for a reason.  Nothing to share. 

Happy and content seems to abound these days.  Does not mean I don't get lonely, but I will survive.

God is awesome, all the time.

I just read that my favorite musical performer, Paul Simon is touring with Sting this year.  How cool that would be to see them together.  I checked the concert dates, right now there isn't one for my area.  I will keep checking. 

Enjoy the weekend.

Jj

No comments:

Post a Comment