About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Crazy Anger. Anger Crazy!


Crazy!

Anger is ruling my spirit these days.  Anger with people that I normally wouldn’t give them a small second of my time.  But let them turn the tables and bam!  I am angry that I am being treated like a no body.  Imagine.  I, I, I.  Shut the h up! 

Last night I heard so much in a bible study I am in.  This morning as I did a chapter and also read some meditations, It really hit me hard how the anger is making choices for me.  Choices.  Like when drugs did that.  When relationships did/do that.  How does that happen?  How can it be ok, then not, then ok again.

My answer?  Because I am looking outward again, and trying to fill that God size hole with ‘other’ things.  Other than drugs and alcohol.  And believe me, anger is a powerful tool.  And when I am run by anger, it bleeds into all areas of my life.  Hence, where I am.  I was slowly backing myself into a corner.  And for what?  So, that I am not hurt further?  So that ‘they’ will see I am hurt?  MANIPULATION at it’s best.

No time to go further and no need.  Word for the day.  MANIPULATION>   See I still can’t always see the truth.  My truth.  Good grief. 

 

Perhaps the realization will create change.  Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment