About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Old man winter please blow away!



The wind is howling outside my office window.  Small flakes of snow are blowing around.  Trees look like they could snap.  Temps dropping from the 40’s to the 30’s during the day.  I hate winter!

Grandaughter was so incredibly sick this weekend while at my house.  Could not keep her temp below 101 for very long.  She went to the doc yesterday and has tonsillitis.  I would have sworn it was strep but the test came back negative.  Poor thing…………

Yesterday morning it sounded like a bird was in my chimney.  My cats were having a fit.  I hated it for the bird but when I got home last night everything was quiet.  I hope he was able to fly out.

New bible study going on.  Promises from God.  Interesting but lots of homework.  Clearly stated in bible verse and verse of what He will do.  Now if I will continue to “let” Him.

I was thinking this morning of how quiet life seems right now.  Dare I even think that?  Fear of casting a shadow over things looms internally.  I am not creating chaos, I am not busy destroying lives and right now it seems most things are ok.

So, as I beg my space heater to ward off the wind at my desk, as the window’s chill starts to lower the temp. at my desk; I again state, I HATE winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment