About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Weather!

If you live anywhere in this country you know how crazy our weather seems to be.  In my neck of the woods, right now we are under tornado watch which quite possibly will change to a warrning .  Now I was not a storm crazy kind of person but April 27, 2011 changed that.  For me and many others.  So, sitting at my desk at 2:pm I can feel this eery presence.  Stillness.  What in the world did people do before radar?  Before the local weather AND the weather channel.  I looked at the sky early this morning and it was beautiful!  I thought years ago some family thought this might me a great day for a picnic or swimming and hours later the bottom falls out.  Scary!

Tornado's are a part of the south.  I have seen the devistation of 1974, 1989, 2011.  Others came inbetween but these are by far the worst.  We hang on, we hang out, we shout out (to a God that has a plan) but most of all we wait it out. 

To the many folks in the path of this horrific storm............ I pray everyone gets out of this unscathed.

No comments:

Post a Comment