About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Opening my heart


This day is like yesterday and the day before,

Standing here crying and begging for more.

It’s not that I can’t live without you

It’s wanting beyond right now that leaving me blue

I have searched Gods promises praying for peace

A comforting word or joy to be unleashed

His word says He knows the plans He has for me

But right now it is so hard to see

He will not harm me or so he did write

I’m holding on to that with all of my might

For a hope and a future; can I want anything more?

Yes, I ask the Lord for strength to endure

The sadness and the loss of something so good

Yes I will trust Him, all of us should

So as night turns back in to morning

As the light filters in seemingly without warning

I look to the heavens and remain steadfast with hope

And praise God for His promises and help me to cope

No comments:

Post a Comment