About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

So, the crazy holidays are behind us from 2013.  Here we are the first day of the new year.  2014.  I pray all of us have the best of this upcoming year.  Here! Here!

It is bitter cold here with the chance of snow tomorrow, which, for us in the south is a treat.  So, fingers crossed!!!

I am hoping my 'flu' is on the upside of recovery.  I must say that I have gotten this sick for the past 3 or 4 years so hopefully this is it!  Poor RJ is now really sick.   Hoping he recovers quickly.  This is a bugger bear of a strain. 

I did begin 2014 at the gym.  I went to show myself I could.  I stayed to force myself to get off the couch today.  So, scratch that off my list.  I am now home, blogging and sipping hot coffee.  Yum!

I have to say that 2013 was a great year.  Depression seemed to be held at bay.  Work life improved, financially I have made great strides and continue too, and emotionally ... well I have found contentment within which is so much more than I could have imagined.  Yeah God!

Spiritually things just seem good.  I can't explain this new awakening, nor do I want to try.  I so enjoy my church life and being involved seems to suit me.  I have so longed for the life that HE set me to have.  And I know that it is here and now. 

Watching Tournament of Roses parade.  Not one of my favorites but it is a staple of new years day.

Happy New year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment