About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Now you see it, now you don't


I have decided that the blogs I have posted about the childhood rhetoric I was in, was to let the air out of the balloon.  I am tired of looking around the corner for the ‘monster’ under the bed to pop out, because that is what this feels like.  You never know when a memory will start the avalanche.

I do want to clarify that she got sober and never drank again.  So by me only including the bad is not a complete picture.  He never did.

So, the really painful stuff helped mold who I am.  How I chose to see it is up to me.  So, yes, it wasn’t a good life and where do I make peace with that?  How do I deal with and let go of?

Don’t know.  But I do know that hiding from anything and trying to ‘go around’ the pain may work for a minute but that doesn’t last. 

I am closing this blog  post.  No evidence of being positive or helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment