About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sunshine Lollypops and................


Sunshine and Lollypops.

Finally today we should see temps in the high 70’s.  It has been a L-O-N-G winter.  Not just here in the South, but everywhere.  I hope this is the beginning of warmer weather that will stay…

So, warmer temps and a beautiful blue sky.  Fantastic weather really does makes us feel better doesn’t it? 

A mention of a heavy subject last night at bible study.  Does God send suffering to make a point?  Is there a reason for all bad?  A very lively group that interjected lots of their own beliefs.  I sat and listened.  I guess I still have the concept that he will allow bad and does bestow good to those who seek him.  But it isn’t a ‘tit for tat’ matter.  He is not a score keeper (Thank you!)  However, the lingering thought this morning is what if we are all wrong?  We should never question why things happen?  NEVER?  I was born a questioner.  I don’t challenge all things, but I certainly look for answers rather than speculate. 

So, April fools day and I have no one to fool.  Dang!

 

I hope the day finds everyone enjoying something….

 

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment