About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Friday, March 2, 2012

People amaze me.

I am amazed.  Amazed at people in this program with more sobriety than I doing incredibly harmful things.  AND staying sober!   Me, well I am too afraid to test that area.  I mean someone actually posted in a facebook private group set up for our large AA family about people sleeping around in the group.  And some other rather interesting comments.  My sponsee called upset.  How could anyone do that?  My response was this; we are human beings trying to be spiritual.  We are not saints.  And best of all- that is their deal.  While I disagree w/ the distasteful post, i won't add to it by commenting one way or the other.
We all grow at varying degrees.  I had to be taught in sobriety how to act.  And I'm still a work in progress.  I didn't take a drink yesterday and I've asked God to help me today to stay sober physically and emotionally.  I can't imagine living in the darkness again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment