About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Taking my hand off of it!

In my morning meditation I was reading today about that obsession to drink.  It occured to me that I can and will work the steps on this damn relationship problem i'm having (and have been having for years).
so I quickly went through 1-3.  Yeah!  I will proceed with 4 -7 and if there are amends take care of that as well.  Seems the only person harmed here is me.  He has repeatedly told me he is not able to give me more and to move on.  Marry.  Be happy.  I will thank you.
Thank you AA for giving me a way of living that excludes the desire to drink or use.  HUGE!  Thank you to this program for uncovering my desire for God....
I am enough.  God takes care of all of us.  Today I will let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment