About Me

My photo
Allowing the flow not to consume me!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blow you old wind, blow away

If I have a problem it's huge.  If you do it's a minor inconvenience.  Right?  Well that is how I seemed to flow for a long time.  Look at me!  Look at my problems.  See how bad I feel.  Wanting to suck you into my misery.  How terribly sad to be that way.  Or worse yet, to be and not to know.

I am in awe of the force of nature.  I speak of the worst storm to hit the east coast in my lifetime and probably most.  This is what is left of the boardwalk in Atlantic City NJ.  10/30/2012.
I just shudder looking at the photo's.  the scenes of lives strewn all over the place.  Of worried people, sad people.  Will it ever be the same?  I say all of this to drop my "self" out of this post.  To focus on all the lives not to far north east of here.  I have relatives from Roanoke Va all the way up to Maine.  I lived in NJ as a child.  I have been to this boardwalk.  Life changes and evolves.  This isn't either.  It's clipped from the atmosphere never to be the same again. 

And I cry over .............. most things but why when I see this I am reminded how really small my problems are.  And they need to be left at that level.   Not blowing it out of proportion.  THIS is bad.   I, well I'm just a woman trying to live like I should.

Jj

1 comment: